This website provides powerful communications capabilities that allow you to receive important information about Hillsborough Lacrosse. Make sure all your contact information is current and accurate so you'll continue to stay informed.
One great feature is the ability to get late breaking game or practice changes via text messages on your cell phone. Be sure to specify your provider (AT&T, Verizon, etc.) if you want to receive text messages. You can also have the system send you reminders of Games and/or Practices if you mark the check boxes when you edit your personal information.
You can update your personal information by clicking Edit My Account on the left menu tabs. Your email address is your username on the website. If this is the first time you are logging in, or if you have forgotten your password, you can input your email address and the system will send a system generated password to that email address, if it is on file.
We suggest you use a home/personal email address where you have control over the spam filter - a corporate email system's spam filter may give you trouble. Please allow a few minutes for the system to generate your password and send you the message. You will have to check your email to obtain the system-generated password for your account in order to edit your account details.
If you have any problems or you want to know the email address associated with your family, contact
The "Compete with Class - Honor the Game" pledge summarizes important elements of the men’s lacrosse experience and confirms our commitment to Sportsmanship and Fair Play.
This season, as a parent, coach, player or official, I pledge to COMPETE with CLASS and HONOR THE GAME…
• I will honor the history of the men’s lacrosse and commit to the maintaining the core values of the game's culture.
• I will recognize the value of safe and fair play by teaching, enforcing and playing by the letter and spirit of the men's game.
• I will practice and encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or other men’s lacrosse event.
• I will place the emotional and physical well being of our players ahead of any personal desire to win.
• I will support coaches and officials working with players in order to encourage a safe, positive and enjoyable experience for all.
• I will do my very best to make the sport fun for every one who participates.
• I will ask all family members and fans to be tolerant and inclusive by treating other players, coaches, fans and officials with high regard and respect.