Late Registration for Youth Spring Lacrosse
The registration deadline for Youth Spring Lacrosse was 1/31. We are accepting late registrations until 2/14, subject to a $25 late fee. All fees (registration and equipment/workbond deposits) will be collected via a secure registration program. Hillsborough Youth Lacrosse will only accept Visa/Mastercard payment. If your family and children were registered with the program last season, the registration process is very simple since your information is already in our member database. No paper forms, no signatures, no fuss, no muss! Click Register Online to register now or look for Register Online on the left menu bar.
Hillsborough Youth Lacrosse does not retain any credit card information in our database and this information is only used to process your registration.
Are you NEW to the game of lacrosse?
Not sure if it's right for you but want to give it a try?
Looking to learn lacrosse basic skills and game concepts?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then sign up for the Hillsborough Lacrosse Winter Clinic.
This clinic is designed for NEW YOUTH PLAYERS ONLY in grades 1 through 5. You'll learn lacrosse basic skills, run through drills for practice and play games to put your newly learned skills to the test. It's a great way for new players to get themselves prepared for the spring season.
Join us the Woods Road School Cafeteria for a 4-week lacrosse boot camp. Here is the schedule:
6:30 - 7:30 PM
7:30 - 8:30 PM
If you have a lacrosse stick bring it. If you don't have a stick we'll have sticks to borrow for the evening. If you don't have a stick and want to buy one, cruise on over Universal Lacrosse in Raritan, the exclusive lacrosse retail sponsor of Hillsborough Lacrosse.
For new players, the Winter Clinic is free but a $25 US Lacrosse annual membership is required. All of our programs require USL membership so you won't be charged this again if you subsequently decide to register for the Spring program. SPACE IS LIMITED so click on Register Online now!
The "Compete with Class - Honor the Game" pledge summarizes important elements of the men’s lacrosse experience and confirms our commitment to Sportsmanship and Fair Play.
This season, as a parent, coach, player or official, I pledge to COMPETE with CLASS and HONOR THE GAME…
• I will honor the history of the men’s lacrosse and commit to the maintaining the core values of the game's culture.
• I will recognize the value of safe and fair play by teaching, enforcing and playing by the letter and spirit of the men's game.
• I will practice and encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or other men’s lacrosse event.
• I will place the emotional and physical well being of our players ahead of any personal desire to win.
• I will support coaches and officials working with players in order to encourage a safe, positive and enjoyable experience for all.
• I will do my very best to make the sport fun for every one who participates.
• I will ask all family members and fans to be tolerant and inclusive by treating other players, coaches, fans and officials with high regard and respect.